Stitch Fix Reviews 2017
I love stitch fix!!!! Just visit my previous blog and you can see all 11 previous boxes that I have received! I got my 12th box recently in the mail and, although it wasn’t quite as exciting as some of my previous boxes, it was still so much fun to receive and open up. I hope that my stitch fix reviews 2017 give you some insight into what stitch fix is all about! For those of you that don’t know what stitch fix is, here is a brief explanation:
You pay a $20 styling fee to get a “fix” and five items, ranging from tops to shoes to jewelry and everything in between, are sent to your home. You get to try them on, in the convenience of your home, and you can keep all five (and receive 25% off your purchase), or you can keep whatever you want! If you do decide to keep anything, your $20 styling fee goes towards your purchase. Brilliant! Before you schedule a fix, you get to fill out a style profile and let your stylist know exactly what you like and what you don’t like. You can even specify what type of items you do or do not want sent to you. Oh and the best part for a mom like myself on a budget, you can pick price ranges for each type of clothing item. So if you request clothing items around $50 a piece, you won’t get sent a $200 dress. Here is a link to get started if you want to try it out!
Stitch Fix Box Opening
When I got my box, I quickly turned to Facebook to go live and give my first opinions on my stitch fix review with my LipService with Whittney girls….check it out below!!
Stitch Fix Outfit Reviews
So here is a list of all my stitch fix outfit reviews from this box:
1) Hummingbird – Liara Long Sleeve Velvet Knot Front Knit Top. This shirt totally scared me at first (did you watch the video above?) but once I threw it on, I could totally see how it would be cute with some black leggings for the fall & winter seasons. The velvet is definitely not my style but the front knot is and was surprisingly cute! The arms were a little baggy on me though.
2) Colette – Florettah Twist Back Knit Top. This top was super cute and flattering. The twist detail in the back was beautiful and the whole shirt just felt good and fit well. It was cool because you could wear it off one shoulder, two shoulders, or none, so there were lots of options on how to wear it. One of the outfit suggestions was to wear it under long overalls which sounds so cute but I don’t own any overalls…..now I know what to put on my Christmas list! 😉
3) Papermoon – Belford Raglan Knit Top. Okay this top was my least favorite in the box. It was kinda plain and boring in my opinion. The fit wasn’t great and it wasn’t anything special. It has a “heathered” appearance which I’m not sure if that helped it or made it less cute. lol… You be the judge!
4) Nine Britton – Dawson Bar Neck Knit Top. This shirt was fitted and had some flare to it. It is a great top that I could wear to work with black pants, however I own so many tops like this, that it wasn’t worth it to me to get it. **Excuse the wrinkles on shirt below**
5) Colette – Romey Cold Shoulder Knit Top. This was a cute casual top that screamed MOM TOP to me! The cut out detail on the shoulders was very cute as well. Nothing special about this top so I had to pass. I did love the purple color though!
Stitch Fix Review October 2017
Final thoughts on my stitch fix reviews 2017……I still love Stitch Fix however this was definitely not a stand out box for me. I have received some pretty awesome boxes previously so I guess this box had a lot to live up to. Did you see that adorable spaghetti strap shirt in my video above??? Yes, that was stitch fix!!!! Will I try another box? Probably. Have you tried Stitch Fix before? I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions in the comments. Haven’t tried Stitch Fix but ready to create your profile? Click here!